August 21, 2013

Hello!

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say."  ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
"Huh?" 

I know, right? This took a while for me to understand, and now that I do I can't help but agree with you Mr.Fitzgerald.
Let me introduce myself: My name is Pearl Alex and I'm a 17 year old girl from Mumbai, India. I made this blog because, well, the internet was slower than usual so instead of waiting impatiently for videos from some of my favourite YouTubers to stream in (that too at 144p only!) I thought I'd do something different at the moment. Yup. Not trying to sell you anything. Just a girl with stuff to say.

"That's it? well.. whad'ya got here then?"

Ah! Okay.. 
Well, mostly just my opinion about things that interest me or anecdotes from my life. I'll try not to sound too boring about it. I'm open to feedback so constructive criticism will always be welcome. One reason I'm doing this is so that I can have the events that occur here as a tiny bookmarks in my life. So that years from now I can always come back here and read silly stuff I may or may not publish here and re-read them,  or laugh at them, or ponder over them, or slap myself in the face for being a really stupid kid. I don't know what to make of it right now and I'm not even sure of how often I'll post here but I have a feeling it'll be worth it. 

Thank you for reading! I hope to see you around more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment